In many cases, in order to find the optimal scheme of international freight transport for a client, it is necessary to use several means of transport. This is called multi-modal transportation.
Usually this type of delivery is used in the absence of a direct connection between the point of departure and the destination point. In addition multi-modal transportation makes it possible to reduce significantly the financial costs and increase the speed of transportation. This type of international freight traffic allows, for example, to first deliver goods by sea to any place in the world, and then transport it by road directly to the recipient.
Multi-modal transportation makes it possible to develop a logistic scheme suitable exactly for you. We are able to transport any cargo absolutely to anywhere in the world, according to the agreed time requirements & financial costs.
Long-term relations with major aviation, marine, rail and truck logistic operators allow GPL Cargo to use multi-modal transportation promptly and accurately. Our company offers the most advantageous combination of different modes of transport, as well as a full range of international freight services (assistance in processing required documents, insurance etc.).
GPL Cargo offers the following services:
- fast calculation of your cargo’s delivery cost, using several modes of transport
- use of individual logistic schemes for international freight transport
- multi-modal shipping using air, sea, railway and road transport
- freight forwarding
- cargo insurance
- direct delivery to final destination
The advantages of GPL Cargo:
- we offer a full range of multi-modal transportation schemes
- we work on the improvement of the economic efficiency of international freight transport
- strict following to the agreed terms of delivery
- we provide the necessary reception, processing, loading and storage of your goods
- long-term and trustful relations with air, marine , railway and truck companies around the world
- professional staff